Cañoñ Printer will redirect you to cañoñ manuals, press Set up the tab. Get to know about how to set up cañoñ your printer or scanner. Learn the process of ij.stárt.cañoñ for multiple devices including PIXMA, MAXIFY, reprogramming, and Business Inkjet. You can download the cañoñ print app as well, for wireless printing. Get connected to ij.stárt.cañoñ and install the cañoñ drivers, firmware, and software on your device to set up the cañoñ printer.
Where can I find my cañoñ printer/scanner model name?
Before you go through ij.stárt.cañoñ to set up your device, make sure you have known your device model name. If not, then check the name in front of your device or see on the top of the printer or scanner. Once you check the name, use it while the need for a download.
Download Cañoñ Printer Setup from ij.stárt.cañoñ site
Follow guidelines to download & Install ij.start cañoñ:
- Download latest cañoñ drivers, software, and firmware.
- On your browser, open ij.stárt.cañoñ link.
- You are on the cañoñ manual page where you need to tap on the “Set Up” tab.
- Now, enter the model name on the shown box or choose from below list and tap on GO.
- Select you country/region and tap on the Start.
- Look for the latest driver of http://ij.stárt.cañoñ and choose one for download .
- Then, click Download and save it. You will download a file named with for example; ndsu-win-1_9_0-ea34_2.exe.
- Double-tap on file setup to install the cañoñ setup
Steps to Instructions to Install & Setup Cañoñ
- Turn off the power of the cañoñ printer or scanner.
- Open your system and open the browser.
- Go through cañoñ official ij.stárt.cañoñ site and provide the model name.
- Download the ij.stárt.cañoñ and run the installer to install it.
- Now, read the cañoñ user terms and privacy policies and tap OK.
- Hit on “I agree and continue” tab, then search for a network.
- Once you find a known network, connect your printer to it.
- Next, open the confirmation display, then tap “Cancel” and select YES.
- Tick/check on the printer port checkbox and it requires to select a port now.
- Now, tap “Complete” and restart the PC to set up the printer.
Steps to Wired Cañoñ Printer using the USB Cable
- Look for the hard copy manual and read its instructions.
- Then, assemble the ij.stárt.cañoñ to set up.
- Connect USB cable’s one side to the printer and the other into the computer port.
- Once you connect it, wait for automatic installation.
- If the installation doesn’t get started, then download the setup from ij.stárt.cañoñ manually.
- Double-click on this ij.stárt.cañoñ setup and follow the shown instructions to install it.
- Press the power button of the printer, install an ink cartridge, and check if your printer is working.
Cañoñ IJ Satrt Network Setup Tool
Cañoñ IJ Wireless Setup
- Place the installation CD in the drive and close it.
- Tap the Next option in the initial screen that appears. Click Next again.
- In the Connection Method Selection screen, choose the type as Wireless Connection.
- Check if your cañoñ IJ Setup printer is turned on and ensure that the power lamp is lit.
- Select the Connect to the Network option in the succeeding screen.
- Next, choose the Cableless Setup button and then press the Wi-Fi button present on the printer. Wait until the orange light flashes twice.
- Click the Next button once the Wi-Fi lamp changes to green color.
- Select your region in the proceeding screen and then tap Next.
- Choose Next again after selecting the Place of Residence.
- In the succeeding screen, choose the software that you want to install on your computer.
- Agree to the User License Agreement by clicking the Yes button.
- Press the Complete button once the Setup Completion screen appears.